Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Senior project preview

Decided to put something up for this. It's far from done, but hopefully I'll get further on it over the summer.

(From top left: Miki the panda, Ashi the bunny, Hina the puppy, Kenta the fox, Shiro the cat, and Kiku the monkey)


My senior project is entitled Cuddle Collective. It's a collection of six short (8-page) comics involving the above-pictured adorable animals helping a caterpillar to become a butterfly. Upon completion, each comic will be compiled into a handmade book, and accompanied by a plush toy of the corresponding animal.

So far, the first two books are done (Miki the panda and Ashi the bunny), so I still have the other four books to complete. Although I'm probably going to go back and tweak Miki's story, since I don't really like how it turned out...

Sample Pages!

Miki the panda:
(Watermarked because I'm paranoid >_>)

Ashi the bunny:
(again, watermark'd..) 


Sooo, yeah. That's all for now. I'll try to update as I have more done.

2 comments:

  1. saw this at MCAD, and it really made my day! :) wonderful work...kawai!

    ReplyDelete